Oil Containment Tanks
Containment Sumps for Fuel and Oil Tanks
Oil containment tanks (also known as containment sumps) are reliable containment units designed for easy containment of fuel and oil in the event of a spill. Built specifically for the storage of 275 gallons, 500/550 gallon and 1,000 gallon tanks, these sumps provide 110% secondary containment in the event of a spill.
Rigid containment sumps are built from a high strength polyethylene material to offer high resistance to chemicals, water and UV exposure. This makes the sump a perfect option for storage and containment in outdoor locations.
Containment Sump Features
- Storage Tank Sizes: 275, 500, 550 and 1000 Gallon Tanks
- Sump Capacities: 360, 605, and 1100 Gallons
- Construction: Polyethylene Exterior
- Optional Drain Fittings (3/4" or 2")
Containment Sump Benefits
- High Strength Exterior
- Resists Oil, Fuel, and Chemicals
- High Water Resistance to Rust and Corrosion
- Equipped to Contain 110% of the Capacity of the Storage Tank
- Optional Drain Fittings for Easy Cleaning
- Flexible Models Also Available
Standard Oil Spill Applications
- Fuel Storage Tanks
- Oil Tank Secondary Containment
- Chemical Tank Containment
Containment Sump Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||Interior Dimensions||Sump Capacity|
|84 1/2" x 43 ¾" x 29"||80" x 39"||360 Gallons|
|87" x 62 ¼" x 32 ¾"||75 ¾" x 47 ¾"||605 Gallons|
|148" x 63" x 33"||Inside Top:
139" x 57 1/2"
135" x 48"
**Optional Flexible Models: All containment sumps are additionally available in flexible model that features a reliable liner and rigid aluminum angles all around the sump. Flexible oil containment tanks offer increased mobility for containment and storage.
Need secondary containment for a larger storage tank? Check out our Spill Containment Berms. Designed to store large tanks, vehicles, drums, machinery, and even frac tanks, these berms can be built in almost any size to accommodate your bulk spill requirements.
Containment berms will featuring a lower wall height of 4", 6", 8" or 1', depending on your storage requirements. For increased capacities, higher walls may also be added to your unit. Please ask!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed