Containing Oil Spills with Boom
Oil Containment Booms Made in the USA
Question: I am looking for 1,300 ft of containment boom. I need to contain oil. What are my options?
Answer: For oil spill containment, their are several oil boom options you could consider. Choosing the right boom can depend on your water location, the amount of pressure/weight you need the boom to maintain, and the style of containment you require.
Oil Boom Options
- Single Float Inflatable Boom
- Rapid, Compact Deployment
- Pneumatic Boom
- Ideal for Terminals and Routes
- Permanent Boom
- Long-Lasting for Debris and Oil
- Boom with Net
- Catch Debris Under the Surface
- Heavy Duty Inflatable Boom
- Fast Deployment at a High Strength
As a standard choice, the Inflatable Oil Booms are designed for rapid deployment. Having only a single point for inflation, these booms are an easy choice for reliable oil containment.
- Deploys at a Rate of 100' per Minute
- Models Available for Use in:
- Deep Sea
- Open Sea
Solid Float Boom
In opposition to these inflatable units, the Solid Float Oil Boom contains a series of cylindrical foam logs that connect together to form a barrier around your oil or other containment items. These booms are made in a wide variety of materials to help provide you with long-lasting storage.
Boom and Net System Oil Boom
- Heavy Duty Plastic Coated Net
- Attached to Sweep Legs and Apex Sections
- Easy Deployment and Retrieval
Quick recovery requires a oil spill boom that can that can be deployed immediately and meet your specific containment needs. Either of these booms can provide you with this kind of reliable coverage to help meet different oil spill requirements.