For Fast Oil Spill Cleanup
Question: Hello. I am looking for an absorbent boom that I can use around a spill in emergency situations. Do you have these?
Answer: For absorbing and containing oil spills, we offer both the Absorbent Oil Boom and the Biodegradable Oil Boom. Both can provide you with absorbing power and control in the event of an oil spill.
While these products have many differences, there are a few common advantages you can find when using these absorbing booms.
Some of these crucial benefits include:
- High Oil Absorbing Quality
- Linkable for creating the length that best fits your location
- Creates an Effective Barrier around your oil spill
Standard Absorbent Oil Boom
The Standard Absorbent Oil Boom is made with all the qualities you would expect for a successful oil spill cleanup. Created to almost any length desires, these booms form a successful barrier around your oil that blocks, absorbs, and protects your shores and marinas. Features include:
- UV Resistant Polyester Netting: This helps the boom hold up in demanding outdoor locations and constant sunlight exposure.
- Hydrophobic: Repels water while simultaneously attracting oil. This helps ensure that the use of your boom is maximized.
- Linkable Steel Rings: This helps connects multiple booms to one another for a longer, more economical barrier.
Biodegradable Absorbing Boom
The Biodegradable Absorbing Boom is designed for extra cleanup support when controlling a spill area. Made with environmentally friendly exteriors, these booms control spills without adding extra harm or pollutants to the area. Features include:
- High Oil Absorbing: Well equipped for oil spill cleanup jobs, these booms absorb oil quickly so your area can be more easily cleaned and protected.
- Biodegradable: The unique feature for this boom is its ability to biodegrade. This helps the boom remain safe for the environment.
- Adjustable: As with the first absorbent boom, this unit comes with linkable sections that help the boom to adjust to the length you require.
View the Absorbents page for more information.