Oil Boom Product Variety
Oil Containment Booms
This oil boom product variety is designed to help with spill containment requirements that develop during an oil leak or spill on your site. Each spill containment boom is equipped to handle oil, water, and constant UV exposure, making them perfect for both short and long-term containment applications.
Standard booms will feature foam filled floats, impermeable PVC fabric, and a bottom ballast. Tension cables may be added to help keep booms in place in moving water conditions. In addition to floating containment booms, we also offer inflatable booms, fence boom and more to adapt to your specific containment requirements.
Solid Float Oil
Boom Net System
Oil Spill Fence Boom
Oil Boom Design & Specifications
Oil containment booms can be made in several different sizes and styles depending on the requirements for your location. As mentioned above, the most commonly used boom is our standard foam-filled boom. This boom features a top float, impermeable bottom skirt, bottom ballast, and tension cables for moving water locations. Booms are typically built to meet one of the following models:
- Calm Water Booms
- Fast & Protected Booms
- Open Water Booms
Components on the boom may vary slightly depending on your water location and may include tension cables to help stabilize the boom against tides, currents, and waves.
Additional Spill Containment Boom Designs
In addition to the foam filled booms, we also offer other boom models including the following:
- Inflatable Booms: Inflatable oil containment booms are designed with multiple chambers that can be quickly inflated for fast deployment. When compared to a foam-filled boom, the inflatable boom will lie completely flat before use for compact storage and quick deployment in emergencies. Inflatable booms have often been placed around boom reels for easy movement to needed locations.
- Oil Fence: The oil boom fence is a unique barrier designed specifically for calm water locations where there is limited flow or water movement. These booms will feature impermeable materials that are installed along a fence for quick containment in your location.
Permanent Oil Booms are also available for locations that require long term spill control.
Don’t see the oil containment boom you need? Give us a call! We’d be happy to help develop a system that works for you.
See what other customers have asked about these booms:
- Do you have a 36" High Oil Boom for Open Waters?
- Do you have an Oil Boom Fence for Easy Storage?
- What are my Containment Boom Options?
- What Oil Booms can I used for Fast Deployment?
- Do you have a Floating Oil Containment Boom?
- Do you have Absorbent Booms?
- Is there an Oil Absorben Boom Available?
- Do you have a Biodegradable Oil Boom?
- I'm in need of a River Boom?
- What lengths are offered for an Open Water Oil Spill Boom?
- Can I get 100 feet of Oil Spill Boom?
- Need an Oil Containment River Boom. Which of these models would you recommend?
- Can you tell me more about Boom Containment Oil Spill Equipment?